Saturday, November 19, 2016

I'm Hale and Hearty Now - Leo Mezie

Some months ago, the news went round that popular actor, Leo Mezie, had kidney problems and needed about N10m for an operation abroad. After his two kidneys had collapsed, it was reported that the actor could not use his right leg due to his ailment.

However, as fate would have it, he was able to raise the required funds and he was flown out of the country.


On Wednesday, the actor was sighted at the airport as he arrived from London where he went for his medical treatment.

The actor was very happy and was very grateful to God and to Nigerians that helped him in his time of need.

“It has all been God and I give him all the thanks and praises. I just got back into Nigeria and I would beg people to please let me rest and spend some time with my family. I promise to address the public properly next week. I am very thankful to Nigerians for their love and support,” Mezie said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...